Mar 1, 2010

First Post

Hi everyone my blog is alive again after some days of maintenance work done. I had changed the layout and divide it into 3 section which i wish to record it down in this lifetime.. Remember "when one was gone the only matter she left behind was merely memories".

Too bad I was unable to get back those post of my previous blog, anyway lets look into the future :)

Actually blogger had come out with a new webby named Draft Blogger if you had search on google. Which is their beta site. I found draft blogger easier to use than the original blogger. Furthermore it had added on a lots more advantageous function than the original old blogger.

Here's the link to Draft Blogger.

You can even add pages or gadget in a simple manner to your blog, the new draft blogger posting function was also more user friendly.

Okay enough of advertising for blogger :\ I going to sleep haven't been feeling well lately. My mum going to push me to somewhere tml..