Mar 30, 2011

I'd turn bad

Glad to annouce i graduated successfully from Ngee Ann Poly after 3 years of struggling. I'm out to the workforce since three weeks ago. What really happened that made me believe I'd turn bad? I guess I can feel my inner thoughts and compared with what i used to be I can say that I'm a different person now.

It's seem like many negative circumstances in the reality do change one person, I used to be a person who really quiet and take in whatever mistreatment just like someone who never say "no". Whatever I do it just won't go the way too far to a cruel stage. However I was naive, I didn't think far I do think life can be a fairy tale and relationship can be long lasting and wow I want to have my first relationship last till then end of my life.

Now I think back it was a joke? When you grew up you start to understand something cannot be control, you start to vision the reality the more you learned/heard the more you are scared what if this happen to me? I start becoming more protective, debate even I had made a mistake because I know I can't lose. I started to ignore, because I know that if I involve I will get myself into more unecessary trouble.

Now I realised I don't want to become a person like that, thus in life why we go for religion why we constantly remind ourselves the important values we must always remember.

That was all because...

WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE OURSELVES... 

I want to be back to where I am.