I just can't, I can't stand letting all the work remain outstanding I just don't understand why it was so damn freaking hard to close a stupid job. Sometime I think I should really just hack care when I am on leave :( Opened up the laptop check thru all CNs I really felt like going back to work can be a torture because the CNs was waiting for me. So scary :"( Should just back off from taking up more session, all CNs was addressed to me wth.. really true..on the other job can't the manager just book a senior to take over the job? I am dead truly dead. I got a feeling the client going to complain. >_<
OKAY! don't care liao focus on studies.
I was still feeling fortunate regardless of all these issues in life, because to me no problems then is a problem :)